Application Management allows IT teams to deliver the concept of least ‘privilege’ to their environment. Application entitlements can be defined on a per-user basis based on factors such as location, device name, IP address, firewall settings, even time of day.
IT teams can control user rights at a much more granular level, making it possible to implement “least privilege”. This eliminates local administrator accounts and provides all staff a standard user account. IT can specify when a user needs to be elevated to order to perform their required job role. Self-service elevation can also be used to allow but track elevation requests. This technique enables users to remain productive but with IT still maintaining a level of control.
- Granular Windows privilege management
- Enterprise application policy management
- “Trusted Ownership” code execution protection
- Application whitelisting and blacklisting
- URL redirection
- Rule based application termination
- Endpoint analysis and compliance
- Application network access control (ANAC)
- Software licensing enforcement
- Passive mode monitoring
- Integrated auditing events
- Reduction in security risk
- Increased corporate compliance
- Maintain environment in desired state
- Enforce licensing, ensure compliance and reduce costs
- Significant reduction in desktop TCO
- Users remain focused on business applications, not on unproductive work
- RealServe IT partner with Avecto and AppSense delivering best of breed products in this space.
Get in Contact
“ RealServe IT’s expertise and experience within the virtual desktop space allowed us to make informed design decisions, which in turn meant we were able to define our project requirements more efficiently. “
Kevin Page - Systems Development & Integration.
“ We are delighted to have been working with RealServe IT since 2008 and have no reservations in highly recommending them as a consulting partner; to provide expert services for our Atlantis ILIO product portfolio. “
Rajiv Pimplaskar - Vice President of Sales.
“ The knowledge and flexibility of RealServe IT allowed them to work with us and not for us. They recognised our own skills and worked with us to architect a superior solution at a fraction of the time and cost. “
Antony Pugh - IT Service Delivery Manager.
Berendsen UK Limited