The Windows Server 2003 end of support still looms large. After the 14th July 2015 customers can expect to pay around $600 per server for extended life support.
RealServe IT in partnership with AppZero are helping customers easily move off the server 2003 platform. The Appzero product hoovers up applications from 2003 and deploys onto 2008 or 2012 server.
Please read the material on our website and AppZeros own website for full information.
RealServe IT provide a fixed price POC.
This consists of 2 days on-site where we will perform the following.
- Understand your migration strategy
- Outline of the AppZero product
- Installation of the software in a test environment
- A discover of 2003 based application
- Report based on the discovery
- Migration of a test application from 2003 to a newer server
- Training of on-site staff
- Documentation on the process