ExactTrak - Data Loss Prevention & Mobile Data Protection
ExactTrak Ltd is a specialist mobile data protection and data loss prevention company. Working with Government and corporate clients, ExactTrak has developed a number of patented mobile data protection products that meet the growing need for mobile data security and asset recovery for remote and mobile users.
Security Guardian is a small USB memory device which encrypts and tracks your mobile data. Packed with the latest technology, the integrated GPS and GSM modules give you complete control of where and how your mobile data is used. If necessary, you can remotely delete your data. By ‘delete’, we mean totally obliterate – even without an internet connection and regardless of whether the device is connected to a computer.
Security Guardian ensures that your mobile data remains totally secure at all times. Recent legal changes regarding personal data and information security carry significant penalties. Any company or individual compromising personal or sensitive information is in breach. Password protection alone is not acceptable.
Mobile data on laptops and USB memory devices account for over 65% of recorded data losses. Even if your organisation uses encryption products, you still have significant exposure. Security Guardian is designed to enforce robust mobile security policies and provide the ability to track them.
- 'Fort Knox' of mobile data security.
- Keeps you legal, avoids fines and protects your reputation
- Advance port protection option ensures only fully protected Security Guardian USB memory products can be connected to your laptop.
- Large storage, up to 2TB.
- Works with all main AES 256 encryption products. Additional security features are available when deployed by approved CAPS / CESG approved products.
- Integrated GPS means that you always know exactly where your data is.
- GPRS communication module for sending commands and receiving reports.
- Remotely turn USB memory On / Off.
- Internal rechargeable battery charges when connected to a laptop and gives up to 5 days of power when not connected
- Remote 'Over the Air' update facility.
- Create authorised access / exclusion locations.
- Deploy software, security policies & updates.
Get in Contact
“ RealServe IT’s expertise and experience within the virtual desktop space allowed us to make informed design decisions, which in turn meant we were able to define our project requirements more efficiently. “
Kevin Page - Systems Development & Integration.
“ We are delighted to have been working with RealServe IT since 2008 and have no reservations in highly recommending them as a consulting partner; to provide expert services for our Atlantis ILIO product portfolio. “
Rajiv Pimplaskar - Vice President of Sales.
“ The knowledge and flexibility of RealServe IT allowed them to work with us and not for us. They recognised our own skills and worked with us to architect a superior solution at a fraction of the time and cost. “
Antony Pugh - IT Service Delivery Manager.
Berendsen UK Limited