Mobile Telecoms Network Assessment Service
Reduce you mobile spend by 20% minimum. Overview
The Network Assurance service is designed so that business customers get the best possible mobile and data efficiency, thus reducing cost. This is achieved in several ways:
- By ensuring that individuals are on the best possible tariff, rather than a “one size fits all” approach.
- Ensuring that correct billing has been applied (for mobile & data usage) for each contract, if not we are able to apply for rebates as the system generates reports, which are then presented to the supplier as evidence.
- Highlighting contract deficiencies for Roaming users which can then be amended.
- The service allows for periodic billing analysis reviews.
An optional Real-time quality of service for both Mobile and VOIP traffic usage optimization (as a service) is also available to improve service levels - resulting in further mobile, data and VOIP cost reductions.
Phase 1 – Acquisition
- Initial customer survey (to assess suitability)
- Limited CDR Analysis
- Contract proposal based on initial CDR analysis
Get in Contact
“ RealServe IT’s expertise and experience within the virtual desktop space allowed us to make informed design decisions, which in turn meant we were able to define our project requirements more efficiently. “
Kevin Page - Systems Development & Integration.
“ We are delighted to have been working with RealServe IT since 2008 and have no reservations in highly recommending them as a consulting partner; to provide expert services for our Atlantis ILIO product portfolio. “
Rajiv Pimplaskar - Vice President of Sales.
“ The knowledge and flexibility of RealServe IT allowed them to work with us and not for us. They recognised our own skills and worked with us to architect a superior solution at a fraction of the time and cost. “
Antony Pugh - IT Service Delivery Manager.
Berendsen UK Limited