Windows Server and Desktop Legacy Application Migrations Made Easy
With Microsoft’s end of support on Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server becoming end of support on 14th July 2015, organisations are having to consider their next steps to migrating these platforms.
AppZero is a solution that simplifies the migration process and takes away the headaches. It is the fastest way to move Windows XP and Server 2003 applications to a newer platform with no code change, media or license keys required and zero lock-in.
- The solution is the fastest, most flexible way to move applications from machine to machine - virtual or physical
- Reduced time and costs to move to a supported platform
- De-risk migrating production applications to a supported platform or the cloud
- Microsoft recommends the solution for application migration
- The solution does for apps what VM’s do for machines
- Application media and license keys not required
Migrate legacy systems to newer platforms
Watch it in action!!!
Get in Contact
“ RealServe IT’s expertise and experience within the virtual desktop space allowed us to make informed design decisions, which in turn meant we were able to define our project requirements more efficiently. “
Kevin Page - Systems Development & Integration.
“ We are delighted to have been working with RealServe IT since 2008 and have no reservations in highly recommending them as a consulting partner; to provide expert services for our Atlantis ILIO product portfolio. “
Rajiv Pimplaskar - Vice President of Sales.
“ The knowledge and flexibility of RealServe IT allowed them to work with us and not for us. They recognised our own skills and worked with us to architect a superior solution at a fraction of the time and cost. “
Antony Pugh - IT Service Delivery Manager.
Berendsen UK Limited